- Display engine RAM usage optimized.
- Memory leakage removed.
- Paste mono is now supported for
- Unlimited undo.
- Behavior and RAM usage improved.
- Lots of action are now "undoable":
marker and loop position, volume envelope,
- Bit depth converter dialog box bug fixed.
- Save and Save as engine recoded.
- Modified flag added: reminder dialog box is
now after file modifications (option still
existS to deactivate, but only for advanced
- Unlimited marker number.
- Export file as binary added:
- 8, 16, 24, 32, 64 bits support, float,
PCM and little- and big-endian.
- No header or chunk added, just raw data.
- New 3D frequency editor:
- Independent window with menu, toolbar
and status bar.
- New 3D and color representation.
- Increase computation speed and display.
- Mouse support to rotate the current
- Zoom in/out.
- Time format (time bar and status bar) is now
global and saved in cfg file.
- VST host tempo added in editor
configuration dialog box.
- VST rack slot full replaced by replacing
- Various icon bugs fixed.
- SamplePos now supported.
- Amplitude zoom short cut added Ctrl+up or
Wavosaur is currently in alpha release stage (i.e.
pre-release) ands made available for free (donations