Improvements since v4.20b:
- Better scrolling management in the global
Bugs fixed since v4.20b:
- Small bug when Usine receives OSC messages
with the Tuio protocol.
- Interface builder scrolling effect when the
window is unlocked.
- Bad screen shots of the Interface builder in
- The text size in listbox buttons collection
is not stored in the patch.
- The store outlet of the preset manager sends
always a 1 value.
- Important synchronization bug fixed:
Synchronization drift between VST plug-in and
Usine internal synchro.
- The MIDI Time Code SMPTE synchro doesn't
work properly for frame rate greater than 24fps.
Usine is a
universal audio software application designed for
live or studio utilization.
Usine is made by musicians and audio
engineers to respond to their specific problems in
domains like live sampling, effect processing or
sound design. Sensomusic describes Usine as a "real"
musical instrument - flexible and powerful if you
like to transform or resample the sound on stage
(not only push the play button of your sequencer),
improvise and create unusual effects.
Usine is patch oriented sound
software where you can add plug-ins and connect them
without restriction. The main purpose of this
program is to provide a real time analysis of an
input signal and then react with, and modify plug-in
parameters to produce the sound.
Usine FREE is fully functional but you can't edit
sub-patches and scripts or modify layouts.