Improvements since v4.11b include:
- Real Multi-Core CPU optimization.
- Auto reorganization of windows in the
interface builder: It's an option of the IB
layout (see the manual).
- New dashboard and master synchro design.
- Auto show option in the conductor lite
- New MIDI mode option "Interface builder
- Get buses list module.
- Current patch name module.
- The key-learn steps on fader are
proportional to the key stroke speed.
- New option in the visible parameter of
controls like fader, switches, etc.: set the
position 'parent Interface builder'.
- New 'Mouse pressed' & "double click" outlets
in the Image and Text (comment) modules.
- New 'Mouse X' and 'Mouse Y' outlets in the
Image module to get the Mouse position.
- New layouts options in the Interface
- In global Interface navigation bar, you can
adjust the number of speed buttons to display.
- New 'Send MIDI to Usine' module which sends
MIDI data to Usine itself, exactly like if it
was send from an external MIDI device.
- New inlets in the dashboard module to show
the setup or the waveplayer windows.
- MIDI out module can send codes to different
channels at the same time.
- New color inlet in the Button module.
- Vertical scroll enabled in the interface
- Easy move wire mode in patch.
- 2D distance module (for surround
- Battery Charge Level indicator module.
- Better fluidity in the sequencer.
- New parameters in the Markers module.
- The loading of patches is faster.
- New 'Roller Sequencer' patch in the library.
- The delay value in the delay module can be
set in number of samples.
- New smooth speed option in the delay module
(fast, medium, slow).
- Latency estimation outlet (in number of
samples) in the VST plugins. Can be used to
create a latency compensation.
- Miscellaneous bugs fixed.
Usine is a
universal audio software application designed for
live or studio utilization.
Usine is made by musicians and audio
engineers to respond to their specific problems in
domains like live sampling, effect processing or
sound design. Sensomusic describes Usine as a "real"
musical instrument - flexible and powerful if you
like to transform or resample the sound on stage
(not only push the play button of your sequencer),
improvise and create unusual effects.
A new version of Usine Free is also
available. It is fully functional except that you
can't edit sub-patches and there is no dual core