- Fixed crackling noise when running multiple
synth instances on multi-core systems.
- Added 11 new presets, retuned old presets.
- Minor speed improvements (about 10% less CPU
- Fixed potential pops and sticking notes.
- Limited the maximum generated frequency to
21kHz even at sample rates greater than 44.1kHz
to avoid volume change at different sample
- Downward compatible to v1.0/v1.0a.
Tetra generates a
band-limited quadrature signal, i.e. a stereo signal
whose harmonics differ pairwise by 90 degrees. By
morphing between two definable timbres, Tetra can
create a wide range of unique sounds.
- Stereo output of band-limited quadrature
signals with up to 1000 harmonics.
- Morphing between two timbres, controlled by
- Copy & Paste buttons for quick storing and
restoring of all control settings.
- Control changes may affect the sound either
immediately or when the next note is played.
- Text field input for all controls.
- Freely selectable polyphony with up to 16
voices. Note sliding. Adjustable pitch bend
- Envelope and key tracking controlled volume.
- Freely adjustable Attack, Decay, and Release
- MIDI control of all parameters (NRPN).
- 100 presets.
Tetra is freeware.