While TesslaSE has gotten famous for it’s ability to
let audio transient information pass through (to a
certain extend) TesslaPro is going to extend this
further: The amount of untouched transient
information can be dialed in variable. This way one
is able to obtain full control on where signal
saturation is going to happen and how such effects
appear into a mix sonic wise.
- transformer style signal saturation.
- smooth transient polishing and increased RMS
- transient aware signal saturation.
- switchable subbass enhancements.
- subtle and nice audio coloration
- SSE and Assembler optimized sound engine.
- state-of-the-art digital signal processing.
- minimum latency processing.
- harmonic enhancements with low artefacts
- plugin integration is done with Synthmaker
- performance crucial parts are written in
- completely SSE optimized.