The goal of this project is to
provide an analog control surface, similar to that
of old analog synthesizers. Instead of using mouse
controls, the finger or a pen can be used to control
the sliders. The user interface of SSFX is optimized
for this purpose. Control the virtual sliders,
buttons and knobs as you would control a classic
synthesizer with an analog control surface. Thus,
creating your own sounds can be very intuitive.
- Synthesizer and sampler for Touch Panel PC,
Tablet PC or regular DAW users.
- 48 MB sample library.
- 32 demo sound patches.
- 4 OSC + 1 Waveplayer with max. 8 sample
- 6 voice polyphony per OSC and Waveplayer.
- 4 LFO with wide range of selectable
- 2 VCA with 2 ADSR.
- 2 VCF (24dB LPF / HPF) with resonance and 2
- 1 ADSR (target is selectable).
- Cross- and ring-modulation for OSC 1 & 2.
- Effect processor with 6 simultaneously
usable FX (reverb, delay, flanger, phaser,
chorus and overdrive).