METAVERB is not the ultimate reverberation effect.
If you need a pure good reverb try another one :)
METAVERB is a creative tool built arround two reverb
tank (A & B) and based on three modules
- Filter LP, HP, BP 24dB
- Modulation is a sine LFO, you can set
the speed (BPM) and the depth (depth set to
0 = modulation off)
- Trck (tracking) grab the input signal to
drive the cut-off
- Size, width and damp are standard
parameters (Size set to 0 = reverberation
- Color: on left, digital 80’s style, on
right, smooth verb’, 12 o’clock, neutral.
- A/B mod: swap smoothly between the two
tank. Speed (BPM) sets the speed of cross
- Slope: on left, smooth transition, on
right, hard transition.
- Single: only Tank A is online.
- Freeze: freeze the input buffer.
- This module allow some real-time
handling from the audio input stream. You
can set the individual amount inside each
module (input set to 0 = tracking off).
Phaztronic is a
phase shifter featuring 16 stages .
It features modulation with bpm and
depth controls, phase parameters (center, width,
stages & feedback), effect mix and master gain.
page for details on the MIDI CC map.
Both plug-ins are available as
freeware VST effects for Windows PC.