- Jack transport master functionality added.
Allows other Jack client apps to properly
display Muse's current bar, beat, and tick.
Especially useful for songs with tempo and time
signature changes. It is activated / deactivated
by clicking on Muse's transport 'Master', or
Muse's graphic Mastertrack window 'Enable'.
- Fixed: Segfault after creating simpledrums
instance, then adding a MIDI track.
- Removed: Some code in jack driver which may
cause shutdowns or static noise with Jack
- Fixed: New MIDI right-click popup menu
'add/set event' and 'erase event' not working
for drum controllers.
- Fixed: Midi track info vol, pan, prog 'Rec'
buttons were allowing duplicate events.
- Fixed: Link error concerning libMIDIedit.a
- Fixed: Users in some locales reported audio
automation save/load corruption.
- Fixed: When linking, get errors concerning
uuid functions not found.
- Fixed: Midi port controller values not
erased upon song load.
- Added: Right-click automation popup menu to
all MIDI controller knobs/sliders.
- Disabled: Midi mixer strip automation type
- Added: Some new instrument .idf files
submitted by MST (Michael). Akai SG01v, Korg
MS2000R, Korg X5DR, Korg X50, Waldorf MicroQ.
- Applied: Some patches by Mandriva packagers.
- Fixed: Instrument editor 'Save as' was not
- Added text in ctrl view to explain how to
add controller values (rj).
- Fixed: Missing uuid header in two files.
- Fixed: Bounce to track: Wrong message
"Select one audio output track", to "Select one
target wave track".
- Added: Start 'Wave editor' edit menu item,
with configurable shortcut key.
- Streamlined: All reading of 'part' xml is
now done by a new routine.
- Added: Right-click wave part popup menu now
has 'export', just like MIDI parts.
- Fixed: Some issues with clones, controller
events, and port controller values.
MusE is a free multitrack
virtual studio for Linux that has support
for sequencing of both MIDI and audio
and has, among other things, support for
LADSPA, Jack and