This new release fixes a few issues:
- MIDI Quantize: problem with "Keep Note Off"
- Import audio/MIDI file: optional sample rate
conversion worked with .wav files only.
- Improved VST compatibility (DFH, D16 plugins).
- Multiple monitors: mousewheel didn't work on
all monitors with some setups.
- Multiple monitors: position of window is now
correctly remembered, even if it's maximized.
- A couple of other fixes.
audio/MIDI multitrack recording software for
Windows. It combines a multitrack recorder, a mixer,
lots of effects and a MIDI sequencer in one package:
everything that's needed to turn your computer into
a digital multitrack music recording studio.
- 32 bit audio processing.
- HP-TPD dithering with or without
- 44.1/48 kHz samplerate (Pro Plus edition
supports 88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz as well).
- 16 bit audio files (Pro Plus edition
supports 24/32 bit and 32 bit floating point as
- Stereo soundcards supported using ASIO,
WaveRT, MME or DirectSound drivers.
- The Pro Plus edition supports multichannel
recording (up to 64 channels, using ASIO
- Audio engine can utilise up to 8 CPUs.
- Automation (Pro Plus edition only) is sample
accurate, except for VST/DX plugins.
You can try MultitrackStudio Lite
for free. Its main limitation is that it can't
handle more than 3 tracks.