- As many VST plug-ins as your computer can
handle. Both VST effects and VST instruments are
- Easy routing: The matrix view makes it easy
to see what is patched where.
- Snapshot automation of each plug-in: Recalls
all parameters of a plug-in.
- MIDI input: To control instruments or to
allow hands-on control of plug-ins.
- Fast audio engine to ensure low latency.
Using a standard ASIO-card you can have as many
inputs and outputs you like.
LiveProfessor is currently at
version alpha 2.1.
Planned features include:
- Simple sound playback, cue-list.
- Patch view for all sources and targets.
- Global MIDI control.
- Recalling snapshots with Midi Show Control.