Based around Etric Van Mayer’s
LifeForce Sequencer, this auto-synth allows you to
create, load, save and run patterns designed within
the rules of John Conway’s Game Of Life. The output
is fed into three robust operators and then strung
through a handful of effects (distortion, bit
crushing, modulation, feedback modulation, etc.).
The result is a pattern-based, rhythmic droning
synthesizer with immense possibilities for tone
- EVM’s LifeForce Sequencer (based on Conway’s
Game Of Life).
- Save and load your G.O.L. patterns.
- Three operator synthesis engine w/ filter
- Global bit crusher and filter.
- Internal BPM clock driven.
- Multiple LFO’s and feedback modulation
- Mono and Poly modes.