Features / Specification:
- Four parametric and independent EQ bands.
- Special selected and musical sounding EQ
curves and phase responses.
- Capable of reproducing several 'classic'
curves and EQ behavior.
- Well adjusted auto Q and versatile
overlapping frequency ranges.
- Minimized curve warping near Nyquist
- Detailed modeled pre-amp simulation.
- Subtle and nice audio coloration
- SSE and Assembler optimized sound engine.
- State-of-the-art digital signal processing.
- Low CPU EQ and minimum latency processing.
- Musical sounding EQ curves (frequency and
- Signal modeled pre-amp simulation.
v1.0.1 includes several bug fixes and improvements
and is now fully SSE compatible (running on older
SSE1 machines now too)
- Bugfix: graininess in the modulation
- Bugfix: some knobs disappeared under certain
- Bugfix: some GUI handling jitters due to
overlapping mouse regions.
- Change: extended focus of VOLUME knob to LED
- Bugfix: zipping noises on DRY/WET and VOLUME
- Change: some user presets added.
- Change: MOD amount re-calibrated.
- Bugfix: DC offset issues.
- Bugfix: proper SSE1 support (older AMD
Athlon systems support).
- Change: improved memory management (less
memory consumption, faster loading).
- Change: updated manual.
epicVerb is a
reverb plug-in that aims at both tight small room
and ambience effect simulation, well suited to
modern drum and vocal productions, up to large
"epic" halls as found in high quality outboard gear.
This reverb's sound ranges from rather concrete or
even edgy up to smooth, transparent and artifact
free reverb tails. It is designed for maximum
flexibility and usability and to take place as a
true high quality stereo main reverb.
two different reverberation modes and 6 different
stereo early reflection models. There are some
standard reverb controls like 'TIME', 'DAMP' or
'PRE-DELAY' as well as reverb tail modulation and
detailed control over very first reflection patterns
as an option.
It offers different reverb time
handling for high and low frequencies as well as a
musical sounding EQ section containing two "BootEQ"
equalizers and additional high- and low-pass