New features and improvements in
- New CC mode: Balls can now
send CC messages based on their position in the
rectangle. Each ball can transmit two CC
messages, one for each axis. In addition, max
and min values to be transmitted for each CC can
be set up in the CC setup section.
- Extended support for remote control
via MIDI CC messages: Root notes and
room size can now be assigned CCs.
- More flexible CC implementation
allows mapping of one CC message to control
- Added a randomizer for
quickly changing note and velocity mappings.
- Added rendering of trails for balls.
This makes it easier to identify the trajectory
of each ball, and it looks cool as well :).
- Speed sliders can now be set to zero,
allowing for horizontal or vertical movement.
- Single-clicking the note length
values now increments (left-click) or
decrements (right click) by 250 ms.
- Added a button to mute all notes
(while still keeping the balls in motion).
Useful if you want to transmit CC messages only.
- Stopping playback would leave hanging notes.
- Assigning MIDI CCs for vertical speed
sliders were only possible on row 1. Fixed.
- Some other minor fixes and optimizations.
based around the idea of MIDI notes generated by
balls moving around inside a rectangular area. Notes
are triggered whenever a ball collides with the
boundary of the rectangle. You can set parameters
that will control the movement of each ball, in
addition to possible note and velocity values. It
can be effective for quickly generating percussive
or melodic patterns.
You can have 1-6 balls bouncing
around in the rectangle at any time, each ball has
it's own horizontal parameter strip, and an