Mr. Alias 2 uses
non-bandlimited oscillators which can be transposed
near to and beyond the Nyquist frequency, causing
most of their spectra to be aliased back into
audible non-harmonic frequencies. The sound can then
be further processed by a number of crude "effects."
Though it is based on the same
concept as the original, Mr. Alias 2 is completely
rewritten for cross-platform compatibility, and has
a number of significant improvements.
- 2 oscillators.
- 18 waveforms.
- Full stereo processing.
- 6 filter types including a formant filter.
- Filter envelope.
- External audio processing.
- Patch randomizer button.
- Highly configurable MIDI control with MIDI
- MIDI-controllable patch morphing.
- Drag & drop preset and MIDI map loading.
- Resizable GUI.
Mr. Alias 2 is available for
Windows, Mac OS X Universal Binary and Linux in VST
and AU instrument plug-in formats.
Here (no longer exist)