Pad 1 synthesizer, Pad 2
synthesizer, Bass synthesizer. HiSq Synthesizer,
Kick, HiHat, Perc3 to Perc5, Variable Oneshot
Each patch/preset may be a complete
musical track, a track for backing a live
performance, etc. All this can be arranged and
composed in two different ways using algorithmic
mode or Scale step mode for harmonically
pre-structured tracks. It's a tool for incredibly
easy track creation for many types of electronic
music, or for creating playbacks to play along.
New in version 4.1 (Pro):
- 180 PCM waves (taken from STS-26,
ProtoPlasm21 and 'shuniji') for the Pad
- More than 250 inbuilt scales (Pentatonic,
Hexatonic and Heptatonic).
- GUI completely reworked for better overview
- new and more efficient sound engines for Pad
1, Pad 2, Bass & HiSq Synthesizers.
- 5 global LFO plus Sample and Hold, 2
separate LFOs for percussion parts.
- VaSq now with secondary sound sources
- Uses less CPU than prior version.
Major differences between free
version 4.0 and registered i.e. advanced Pro version
- Editable presets/patches: Pro = 64 / Free =
- PCM waves: Pro = 2 x 90 (as external SF2)
plus option to load SF2 / Free = 1 x 90
(internal not changeable).
- Editable Sections: Pro = 4 (A/B/C/D) / Free
= 2 (A&B) note: in free version sections C & D
will play but you can't edit.
- Free version with no dedicated MIDI CC
assigned except #7 for overall volume.
- Free version runs on startup (this is for
newbies to it) while Pro version starts in Stop