a stepped filtered sequence, to create gating,
sweeps or rhythmic modulation of filter cut-off.
It uses a variable state filter, varying between
2 adjustable cut-off values according to a
tempo-sync'd step sequencer. An LFO can also
modulate the filter for extra movement
- Tempo-sync step sequencer, with 2 to 32
steps over a sequence length of 2 to 32
- Resonant variable filter, LP, HP, BP and
- Filter cut-off varies between upper and
lower cut-off values, in either direction.
- Tempo sync LFO, with 6 waveforms and
settings from 1/16 beat to 96 beats.
- Random swing for step sequencer.
- Wet/dry mix control.
- MIDI CC and MIDI learn.
de la Mancha