A stereo signal is fed through two
delay lines followed by a warped IIR lattice filter.
The lattice filter can be of any order from 1 to 80
and uses reflection coefficients extracted from an
image. This output is fed through a saturation stage
and a ducking / limiting stage before being fed
back, again, into the delay lines. The lattice
filter is warped, and by adjusting the warping
parameter its frequency response can be easily
Resonance controls the distance
between spectral peaks and spectral valleys in the
filter transfer function, and cutoff controls the
cutoff of a first-order low pass filter that follows
the lattice filter.
- Bitmap generation (random or Mandelbrot -
note that Mandelbrot generation can be quite
- Simple bitmap processing (flip, rotate,
normalize, invert, edge, etc..)
- Support for non-24 bit BMPs.
- Bitmaps are saved within presets (previous
versions simply saved the file path for the
- Backwards compatible with v1.0 presets,
though they may sound slightly different.
- Minor adjustments of signal processing
algorithms (slightly different compressor,
pre-delays, LP analysis mode).