Machin’s step sequencer defines
the probability that any single random effect will be
triggered on that step, while the weighting defines the
probability for each effect that it will be the one that
- 6 effects (gate, crusher, filter, flanger,
- 2-32 step probability sequencer over a cycle
of 2-32 beats.
- seeded randomisation with loop repeat over
cycle of 2-100 beats.
- swing control for step sequencer.
- any effects can be turned off to save CPU.
- each effect has an attack/decay on
triggering and pulse length to determine
duration effect is on.
- master wet/dry mix control.
- all controls have MIDI learn.
Machin is released as freeware for
Windows PC (VST).
de la Mancha