u-he updates free VST synth Podolski to v1.2.1
10th October 2015
u-he has updated his free VST
synth Podolski to v1.2.1.
Today we are rolling out updates for
almost all of our plugins ... even the free ones
- All plugin UIs now have 10%
scaling, from 70% to 200%.
- The ACE UI is now clearer and has new modulation
- Diva UI was also improved for increased clarity.
- The Zebra2 "Unempty Dark Horse" skin is now
- And finally, a number of small graphics issues in
various plugins are fixed.
Configuration Menu: Bazille, Zebra2,
Hive, Diva, ACE and Podolski now have a
configuration menu (look for the cogwheel icon).
This menu houses:
- MIDI learn: a visual overlay for
assigning MIDI controls to the plugin interface.
- MIDI list table: editable list of assigned MIDI
- Preferences: global settings for controls,
appearance and audio.
- The "Missing UI" in Logic and
Studio One is fixed.
- A number of small issues were fixed in Logic X,
Studio One, Cubase, Reaper, Digital Performer,
ProTools, Maschine and Kore.
Everything else: These updates
include a heap of general improvements: fixed
hanging and dropped notes, improved MIDI timing, new
FX parameters and much more.
Podolski is a simple, CPU-efficient
virtual analogue synthesizer. Basically a cut down
version of FilterscapeVA with just one oscillator,
one filter, one envelope and two LFOs, it also
features a Zebra-style arpeggiator/sequencer plus
chorus and delay effects.