- Add unit-converter dialog, for
converting between various pitch and timing units. -
Fix failure to reload note layers from session file.
- Use a more sensible scale for the play-speed dial.
- Fix crash when importing very wide CSV files.
- Fix generation of wrong layer type from some CSV
- Fix failure to export last instant in a
Sonic Visualiser is an application
for viewing and analysing the contents of music
Sonic Visualiser is Free Software,
distributed under the GNU General Public License (v2
or later) and available for Linux, OS/X, and
Windows. It was developed at the Centre for Digital
Music at Queen Mary, University of London.