updates Lynx free VST synth plugin to v0.85
Xenobioz has released version
0.85 of Lynx, a free VST synthesizer
instrument plugin for Windows.
- Changed the Sines Generator, to
produce more useful waves.
- Added Sines Copy (Nr) generator which uses copied
waveform for decay of harmonics.
- Curve Amount can be set now on
“Exponential/Logarithmic Down/Up” in Wave Editor.
- Added AM Copy Modifier. Same as Multiply but the
Copied wave is made positive.
- Negative Filter Key-tracking.
- Some minor fixes.
Lynx is a synthesizer with 2 Unison oscillators with
7 voices each and 14 combined. It features a
powerful wave editor that lets you draw and modify
all the waveforms for both Oscillators and LFOs.
Lynx is made by custom modules coded in C++
especially for Lynx. Therefore it uses a lot less
CPU than Most of the older xenobioz VSTs. The
waveform editor is also far superior to all of the
earlier xenobioz VSTs and is both easier to use and