It is based on tracker software but
has more features and fewer limitations. It also
utilizes graphics to show musical.
Changes in v 1.9.33:
- Pitch glide between notes. Implemented for
the Pd instrument, the sampler instrument and
all the Physical modelling instruments.
- Edit pitches with mouse
- Automatically make current track wider
- Show Resize cursor when its possible to
- Mouse: ctrl: slows down, lshift: limit
horizontal, lextra: limit vertial
- Sampler instrument: Fix saving loop on off
- Made MENU button open block configuration
(left meta is often unavailable)
- Made VOLUME/PLAY/STOP/MUTE keys configurable
- Fixed memory corruption in blocklist when
name of block was longer than 20 (!)
- Use standard paths for LADSPA plugins if
LADSPA_PATH is not set
- Give message if a plugin generates abnormal
signals, plus zero the signal.
- menues: Be more intelligent about which
program to open keybindings.conf/menues.conf/externals_list.txt
- pd: Upgrade libpds to latest version (Use
system clipboard to store cut/copy/paste data
(to cut/copy/paste between different pd
- Fix MMD loader
- Note play indicator visual improvement
- Enable volume up/volume down/mute/play
- Button for setting random effect values.
Radium - The