- Fixed crash in GDI+ shutdown on WinXP.
- Fixed crash with badly assigned loops.
- Fixed continuous LFO not playing correctly
with transport stopped.
- Fixed SFZ “group” loop definition not being
read correctly in some cases.
- Fixed UI update issue on WinXP.
- Tweaked beat detection algorithm to produce
- All UI aspects should now be preserved
- Added “step” sync for sequence LFO
modulators. When active, tempo sync is per step.
- Inactive filter is now rendered “off”.
- Added zero line in sample editor.
- Added volume control for preview in file
browser / dialog.
- LFO default frequency is now 0.5 Hz.
- Slice layouts now show slice number in
- Re-slicing wave now preserves pinned slices
- Delete loop/delete slices/re-slicing wave
now cleans out mapped group loop assignments.
- Re-slicing/delete/add slice now updates
existing mappings with new slice definitions.
- Layout slices now uses sampler auto keyboard
- Layout slices now creates non-overlapped key
- Sample editor now allows double click to
- Duplicate range can now use loop/slice as
- Input field with MIDI values now listen to
note-on when double-clicked (setting).
TX 16Wx is the worlds only free,
professional VSTi Sampler with a fully documented
file format and active development.