- Fixed memory leaks in graphics subsystem.
- Fixed memory leaks in sound item handling
and Sound font import.
- Fixed sampling setting root key in new
sample when auto detect pitch off.
- Fixed saving sound items not creating paths
relative places list.
- Fixed SF2 import generating bad loop
assignments with broken sound fonts.
- Fixed jumping window size in sample editor
when sampler panel was hidden/shown.
- Fixed Ctrl-click in
slot/group/split/wave/split widgets deselecting
- Fixed up/down buttons in wave/loop list
- Fixed graphics update issue when moving
cross fade handles.
- Fixed crash when using keyboard mapper
context menu "edit wave".
- Fixed trim not updating sample view zoom.
- Fixed cross fade controls being drawn
incorrectly on XP.
- Added swap L<->R in sample editor.
- Added convert Mono<->Stereo in sample
- Made top panel more compact and VU meters
- Keyboard mapper and split list item now
opens file chooser for samples on double click.
- UI now uses hardware acceleration on Windows
7 when available.
- UI now independent of GDI+ on Windows 7.
- Added volume boost / dampen tool in sample
- Improved VU meter accuracy.
- Sample editor and keyboard mapper now uses
indicates selection zones with cursor
- Added command to create new waves from
- File sizes in file browser are now more
- Improved selecting groups and splits in
is the worlds only free, professional VSTi Sampler
with a fully documented file format and active
First released in
2011, it is the foremost sampler instrument for
musicians who desire a powerful tool for sound
creation instead of preset-players and libraries
that lock the user in.