The Space 360 can be used to add
spatial "context" to sampled and synthesized
sources, to achieve perfectly accurate binaural
panning of stereo tracks, to put multiple tracks
into the same virtual "room," or to just add that
perfect amount of reverb to make the source sit
perfectly in the mix.
The Space 360 will not give you
those lush halls that decay forever. It will not
give any crazy reverse reverbs or unnatural swells.
There are plenty other effects that do that well.
What the Space 360 offers is a go-to room simulator
and reverb that models the minute details of a
natural room remarkably well while not eating up all
your CPU resources. You don't need a masters degree
in physics or a ruler and protractor to achieve
perfectly scaled and filtered reflections. All you
need to do is move the little speakers and head
around and the effect calculates them internally.
- Regressive modeling integrates all sections
of the effect in the most accurate and efficient
- Perfectly scaled binaural wavefront
- Early reflections are custom calculated
on-demand for realistic spacial cues.
- Adjustable HRTF with scalable polar pickup
pattern, focus, and lateral spread.
- Individually adjustable damping properties
for each wall of the virtual room.
- Adjustable diffusion, smear (modulation),
and lo-cut filter in the reverb tail.
- All DSP has been hand programmed in inline
assembly to ensure the utmost efficiency.
- Works at any sample rate.
- Easy, intuitive GUI.
- ONE PAGE user guide.
Space 360 is free.