- Audio Patterns now have handles to adjust
their Fade-in, Volume and Fade-out values.
Select one (or more) Audio Patterns, go to Edit
mode, then click and drag a handle to edit its
value, or double-click it to set it back to its
- The new overhauled server architechture
provides faster project loading/unloading and
project "isolation" (if a project crashes or
takes a long time to load, other projects should
no longer be blocked or slowed down).
- The Volume parameter of Audio Patterns is
now expressed in dB (rather than in %) and can
now be used to boost the level of a Sample above
its original value.
- Aux Racks can now be renamed and freely
moved inside the Mixer view.
- Mouse cursors have been updated to adopt
either a Windows or a Mac "look and feel".
Choose between the white (Windows) or black
(Mac) cursor theme in your Display preferences.
- Several bugs with the mouse cursor image not
refreshing properly (e.g. the Eraser tool could
sometimes be displayed instead of the Arrow
- One that caused the status indicator of the
Chat panel not to work (i.e. it was always
Ohm Studio is a
standalone real-time collaborative music making
application (DAW/sequencer) in addition to a web
based collaboration platform and a music driven
Free (until end of Beta).