not really a
sampler oc, it’s a wav player, but people often call
loads one sample,
does some loop modulation stuff, prolly more or less
the same as samplers like this (eg. helios). loads 8
and 16 bit mono or stereo wavs.. and not in a fancy
way, though it loads all the samples i’ve got. this
was produced because i released some open source
modules for synthedit to help people develop wav
players.. i figured i ought to wrap one as a vst.
- Wrap mode looping (‘normal looping’) with
- Bounce mode looping (forward-reverse).
- Two crossfade modes: fixed time (up to 1s)
or loop relative (up to entire length of loop).
- 4 interpolation modes: floor (‘none’),
linear, cubic and hermite.
- Emulated downsampling.
- Loop position can modulate filter cutoff.
- Filter modes (low, band, high, cut, peak in
moog, svf or biquad).
- Curveable envelopes.
- Modulating start/end (loop or otherwise)
reverses playback if end is lower than start.
- 8 voices poly.
The plug-in is
available to download at no cost at