- 3 fully configurable independent delay bands
(Low/Mid/Hi) with complete and accurate control
over the frequency width of each band (Frequency
Range 0hz to 20,000hz).
- Each band is split in to left and right
channels with independent delay time and
- Comprehensive filter bank section. Each band
has its own fully featured filter on both left
and right channels complete with cutoff and
resonance controls. (Filter types include Low
Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Peaking, and Band
Reject). Each filter can be modulated using the
multimode LFOs which can also be tempo synced or
free running. A total of six filters and six
- Built on an accurate crossover algorithm. As
with the rest of our plugin range, we model our
algorithms on actual physical analogue hardware
to achieve the most accurate sound possible.
- VU meters on all bands for visual
- Input and Output level controls allow easy
attenuation of both the incoming and outgoing
- Full automation and controller mapping. All
parameters in Delay Studio can be easily mapped
to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard for
complete tactile real-time control. All
parameters are designed to be fully automated in
- Balance control to accurately modify the
position of the sound in the stereo field.
- Logical and easy-to-use user interface.
Minimal System Instruments products are
specifically designed to enhance our user's
workflow. We intentionally place all parameter
controls on the front end of the GUI to make
modifying sounds a breeze (No hidden menus or
- Low CPU usage. Our code is fully streamlined
and optimised to make Delay Studio as efficient
on your resources as possible.
Delay Studio is a plugin that
invites creativity and experimentation.
Delay Studio is free.