- Support plugins with long parameter names.
- Added a “Delay Buffer” tool.
- Delay compensation mechanism : delay buffers
are automatically added when needed. Ultimately
the delay will be handled by the cable itself
instead of adding objects. Not all cases are
handled yet, and those objects are sometime
annoying. Work in progress.
- Drag&drop files is no longer case sensitive.
- The number of threads is applied
- Added a TapTempo pin on the host controller.
(A “tap” is counted when the value goes over
- Fixed issues with some tap tempo plugins
(Soma TapTempo, Sonic Assault Tap!, maybe
- Fixed tempo speed when no audio interface is
- Parameter pins shows the value given by the
- “Dynamic” objects size, adjusted to the
- The programs were not always fully loaded
(some objects were displayed but not rendered by
- Some performances improvement, but not much.
- Fixed the audio config dialog, it used to
open the first interface instead of the one
VstBoard is a free,
open source, VST host and plug-in. Its main purpose
is to allow fast switching between setups and was
primarily designed to be used as a guitar multi-fx.