- NEW: Post setup actions are not preselected
- Show readme.txt” option has been removed and
this file is now shown during into setup (while
still available through Start menu link).
- “Run configurator” and “Open website”
checkboxes are blanked if a SoundFont is already
- Clickthrough users should now be happier
- FIX: Fixed updater code causing
VirtualMIDISynth device to disappear on some
localized WinXP versions. (thanks to user “exit”
from kvraudio forum who helped pointing out
compatibility issues under his localized XP)
VirtualMIDISynth is a software MIDI
synthesizer implemented as a Windows multimedia user
driver, accessible as a standard MIDI Out device.
It works on Windows XP /
Vista / 7, both 32 and 64 bits,
and is based on the great
NOTE: MIDI application must be
VirtualMIDISynth is available as
freeware for Windows PC. Donations are appreciated.