A new product called Usine
Stage has been created. See
comparison. Usine Stage is a reduced
version of Usine Pro for advanced users. Some
features are absent (like VST exportation,
sequencer) and the number of tracks is a little bit
limited but Usine Stage is a good starting point to
experience all the power of this software.
- 8 tracks and 8 patches per track.
- 8 audio in/out.
- 8 MIDI in/out.
- OSC, sub patches edition.
- Costs €39.
Now you have the capability to define a track as a
master. All the tracks will be routed to this track
input, you can then easily add master effects that
will be accordingly applied to all actives patches.
Also up to 4 master tracks can be active at the same
time (4 in Usine Pro, 2 in Usine Stage).
Create a VST
With this version you can export your workspace into
a stand alone application or a VST (a DLL), so you
can share a redistributable and royalty-free package
of your creations. The package will include all the
patches sound files, user modules and a fully
functional version of Usine called Usine
The Conductors are now lighter, faster and smoother.
- Suitability to store VST's settings in the
conductor, an option added to the conductor
- Smooth recall according to the fade time for
all controls, included array's, steps and
- New cross fade fader to experience smoothly
changes in conductor's lines.
Some great news for Usine's users all around the
world, Usine is now multilingual (English, Français,
Spanish and Deutsch available for the moment).
- New Matrix - Audio Mix to route audio
sources to several outputs (up to 16×16).
- New Matrix - MIDI Mix to route MIDI sources
to several outputs (up to 16×16).
- New Matrix - Data Mix to route data flow
sources to several outputs (up to 16×16).
- The Matrix - Display or Set has been
improved to work with the new conductor (smooth
New audio Granulator which creates audio grains from
an incoming audio source with some visual feedback
of the grain envelope. Sensomusic paid particular
attention to audio quality (5 points interpolation).
- New Always calculated module to force the
current patch to be calculated even if the
engine/track is Off.
- New Current Patch Settings module, to set or
get more info about the current patch. In
sub-patches, this module allows realtime
modification of the polyphony.
- New Get CommaText Multi available as a
- New option fast mode in OSC Receive for a
faster and full reception of OSC data's.
- New Setup module to change various options
of the setup.
- New Web Browser module to display an
Internet page in your workspace.
- New Math modules sign module.
- New Selector string module.
- The Get Url File module is now threaded for
a faster response.
- New hint implementation in the main window.
- New inverse option in MIDI Learn & Key Learn
panel to invert the course of a fader.
- Improvement of multi-channels processing :
all audio buses are now 32 channels.
- Improvements of the Surround Pack by Hervé
Birolini with lots of new ready to use surround
patches. Some powerful physical model scripts
included (available soon).
The main layout window has been improved. Many other
nice, ready to use layouts are available. Several
new options added:
- Stay on top, to put controls at the top of
of the parent panel (in front of other
- Not saved in conductor, not saved in presets
now visible in the layout form.
- Captions font settings (bold, italic,
underline) can now be adjusted.
- New design more ergonomic.
- New DJ XY Hold.
- New the Nose II a filter effect.
- New Sergio Slicer III, a master piece in
- New Envelop Gain Modifier a realtime gain
- New Scratcher an auto scratcher.
- New 3 Bands Filter.
- New Doppler effect.
- New Bassliner bass line creator.
- Improvements of the Compressor.
- Improvements of the Grain Engine x1, now
made with the new Granulator module.
- [module] the toggle module value is not
- [remote] the global synchro ON/OFF MIDI mode
is properly stored.
- [module] keyboard : the ctrl, alt, shift
values were not properly reset.
Usine is a
universal audio software application designed for
live or studio utilization.
is fully functional but limited. It can be used to
learn more about the Usine’s concept, but
unfortunately not in a professional situation.