“The Anvil is a digital emulation of
a three channels tube preamplifier for guitar. It
has been developed to accurately model its real
hardware counterpart, designed by Andy Zeugs.”
The Anvil features
- Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead, each
with fully separated controls.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point
- Fully automatable controls.
- Zero latency.
The Anvil for Windows and Mac (VST/AU)
is available as freeware.