Changes since v0.9.071
- Fixed velocity/key range as modulation
- Fixed bugs with inverse velocity sensitivity
- did not load, nor sound correct.
- Fixed reapeaks creation bug causing mipmaps
- Fixed broken sample view drawing + made more
- Fixed normalization rounding issue.
- Fixed wav save data truncation.
- Fixed crash when preview playing in sample
editor while playing keyboard.
- Added Loop Direction modulation.
- Added LFO trigger control (can now choose to
retrigger or operate in continuous mode).
- Added limited switchable font & color for
main view parameters.
- Improved sound item modification tracking.
- Fixed assigning individual outputs to
- Fixed AEG Attack/Time modulation, was barely
- Fixed draw error in wave editor on XP.
- Names of performances/programs are now tied
to file names, i.e saving item as new file will
modify the name.
- Added choke groups. Also removed "Mono/P"
and "Legato/P" since these can easily be
implemented through choke groups.
- Loop start/end modulation is now per sample
(was fixed on note-on).
- Added support for ReaPeaks wave cache files
to speed up drawing large waves.
- Load / Drag-drop of performances and
programs now accept more than one file.
- External controllers with offset now
auto-scales to keep full parameter range (i.e
setting offset 63 effectively maps controller to
<-1 - 1> range).
- Made VU meters more accurate.
- Added support for bipolar automation
- Fixed bug in group "separate" operation.
- Fixed layout of large number of slices.
- Fixed bugs in file loading path resolve.
- Fixed various memory leaks.
- Fixed various races in delete operations.
- Fixed race in program preview.
- Fixed oneshot AEG bug.
- Fixed missing group name escape in txprog.
- Fixed XSD typos.
- Fixed numeric performance/program selector
TX16Wx Software Sampler
is free a VSTi Sampler with professional features
and an easy to use graphical interface. Built to
mimic the best aspects of old hardware samplers, but
with the quick and easy operation of modern
software. An instrument not for preset players, but
people who enjoy making and playing their own