Changes in v0.9.07:
- Added "slice" functionality.
- Added auto slicing via "beat detector".
- Added auto slicing via "equal parts" split.
- Added auto layout of slices + MIDI file
- Added loop crossfading.
- Added tempo detection + loading of Acid
- Added support for loading Yamaha TX16W OS
- Added support for saving sound data in host
project directory (when supported by host).
- Added sampling start on host transport start
(sample on play).
- Fixed UI refresh on XP.
Changes in v0.9.071:
- "Save As" for waves had broken in 0.9.07.
This is fixed in 0.9.071.
TX16Wx Software Sampler
is a free VSTi Sampler with professional features
and an easy to use graphical interface. Built to
mimic the best aspects of old hardware samplers, but
with the quick and easy operation of modern
software. An instrument not for preset players, but
people who enjoy making and playing their own