Changes in v0.9.05:
- Fixed outputs not detected correctly in FL
Studio and others.
- Fixed graphics glitch in key mapping editor.
- Added support for sustenuto (sustain) and
damper (hold) pedal.
Changes in v0.9.04:
- Added quickstart guide.
- Fixed group separate messing up splits.
- Fixed file selector graphics messed up on
- Fixed missing waves breaking load of host
- Fixed newly sampled waves not saved in host
- Fixed crash on wave preview in split.
- Fixed wave load play looping.
- Fixed frozen modulation of volume, pan and
pitch cancelled by non-frozen.
- Oneshot voices now always retrigger, even in
- Fixed crash when saving empty wave.
- Fixed race+crash with all notes off.
Changes in v0.9.03:
- Added loop start & end modulation.
- Added glide modulation.
- Made mono mode handle held notes correctly.
- Fixed broken XSD definitions for polyphonic
- Fixed wave start modulation units.
- Fixed "goto" in sample editor.
- Fixed sample editor update on drag&drop of
- Tweaked resonance of filter to be a little
- Reduced automatable program slots to 32.
- Added 48 assignable automation parameters.
Changes in v0.9.02:
- Added indicators to groups in keymap editor
on noteon trigger.
- Added quick select mode. When holding any
mode selector key depressed and playing MIDI
notes, the matching groups and splits will be
selected in a rotating fashion.
- Reworked sample auto-layout to give better
- Fixed "wave start" group attribute not saved
correctly in programs.
Changes in 0.9.01:
- Added drag & drop support for waves,
programs and performances.
- Fixed graphics bug when editing group name
in group list editor.
- Keyboard mapping editor can now edit select
parameters for multiple groups at a time.
- Fixed tempo-synced LFO position offset.
- Added global settings + dialogs for import
of already loaded items.
TX16Wx Software Sampler
is a free VSTi Sampler with professional features
and an easy to use graphical interface. Built to
mimic the best aspects of old hardware samplers, but
with the quick and easy operation of modern
software. An instrument not for preset players, but
people who enjoy making and playing their own