- You can keep the go forward or backward
buttons down to repeatedly go forward/backward
one (or ten bars, with CTRL key pressed).
- When SynthFont detects bad notes (note ON
event with missing note OFF event) it will now
give you more options for what to do with the
- When a VST instrument was assigned to a
track - any track - it was also assigned to the
first track -the tempo track - causing SynthFont
to send tempo changes to the VST instrument and
not using them internally.
- Since version 1.553 track names were not
always correctly read from a MIDI file.
- Some VST instrument problems introduced by
the Delphi 11(2007) compiler has been fixed.
- Pressing the go forward button (for bar
movement) repeatedly quickly could make
SynthFont jump to the beginning of the song
(also see below).
SynthFont is a free/donationware
tool for playing/rendering MIDI files using
SoundFonts and other similar sound sources (WAV, DLS,
GIGA and also VST Instruments).