Sonix is a free
dual granulator which accepts stereo and mono audio
signals. It accepts MIDI so it can be triggered with
a MIDI keyboard or with the trigger button on the
Each granulator allows independent
control of pitch, level, grain rate, grain size,
phase, envelope and gliss. The user can selectively
send MIDI to left in, right in or stereo and both
granulators have level controls.
Sonix also features full automation
of all controls with MIDI learn, and the grain rate
of both granulators can be globally set to host
- Added 2nd granulator channel.
- New GUI (graphic interface).
- Panning on both channels, only on stereo
- Added MIDI learn functionality on all
- Plug-in can now be triggered from MIDI.
- Added trigger button to GUI.
- Optional host sync added for grain rate.
- Granulators can now be triggered in stereo
mode or separately.
- Overall grain level control added & mix
- Both granulator channels can be operated
- Right click MIDI learn on almost all