Pedalboard2 Key Features:
- Modular patching.
- All plug-in parameters can be manipulated in
real time via MIDI CCs or Open Sound Control
- Any number of patches can be queued up and
Changes in v2.03:
- Drag and drop loading of.pdl files.
- Drag and drop loading of plug-in files (.dll,.vst,.component).
- Set FilePlayer's Sync to Main Transport
button correctly on creation.
- Saving an existing patch should no longer
open the save as... dialog.
- Dragging a PluginComponent outside the
PluginField's bounds scrolls the viewport.
- Fixed MIDI Input only accepting messages
from the default device; now messages from any
devices ticked in the Audio Settings dialog will
- Special case fix for VAZ+, since it doesn't
like being put in a resizable window.
- Basic OSC learn functionality; the app
remembers every OSC address it's been sent since
it was started, and gives the user a combobox
list of them.
- Added the same OSC learn functionality to
application mappings window.
- Fixed memory leak in the mappings managers.
- Larger hit test area for plug-in pins (big
- Fixed plug-ins disappearing off the top left
of the screen if you dragged them and changed
- Made AudioFormatManager and
AudioThumbnailCache singletons to simplify
things (not ideal, but the alternative would be
an enormous pain in the bum).
- Added Audio Recorder component.
- Use same stored folder for AudioRecorder as
Changes in v2.02:
- Load pdl files from the command line.
Changes in v2.01:
- Display the current computer's IP address in
the about window.
- Add Trigger parameter to File Player (to
allow drum machine-style playing).
- Make OSC mapping address text editor not
require a return keypress.
- Draw dragged connections centred on the
- Update PluginField bounds when a processor
is moved outside them.
- Made Level processor stereo.
- VU Meter processor.
- Ability to double-click a processor's title
bar to change its name.
- Give pins a larger hit test radius when
dragging a connection.
- Make sure 'Override plug-in's MIDI...'
button state persists after closing the window.
- Update to JUCE v1.54.27.
- OSX Version.
Pedalboard2 is a
free (open source) VST (plus AudioUnit on OS X)
plug-in host designed for live use. Based on the
JUCE 'audio plug-in host' code, heavily modified.