PQ33 is a freeware VST equalizer
based on RND Portico 5033 hardware unit. It has the
same number and layout of elements, same frequency
ranges for all filters, same gain operational levels
and Q factors. It is intended for use during mixing
and tracking, but it can also be used for simple
- 3 fully parametric filters, with slightly
overlapping frequency ranges, identical gains
and Q factors (labeled LMF, MF & HMF).
- 2 semi-parametric shelving filters for lows
and highs, with automated steepness depending on
selected frequency and applied gain (LF & HF).
- All knobs are continuous, allowing precise
adjustments of each control.
- No introduced harmonic or dynamic
- All gains, including input trim, have
+/-12dB operating range.
- 32-bit internal processing and support for
most common sample rates.
- 16 presets, including very useful curves for
PQ33 is available as a freeware VST
effect plug-in for Windows.