Double Precision Equalizer got its
name because it uses "double precision floating
point stream" in the critical parts of the
calculations. This is meant to be a good and clean
sounding EQ with minimal digital artifacts and a
practical and informative UI for the user. It
supports all sampling rates up to 192khz.
Changes from version 0.53:
- High frequencies are now processed at double
sample rate to get that open airy analogish high
- New GUI with several bug fixes. Added
individual colored graphs on each band. Removed
the "Broken modus" and noise generator.
- New good sounding saturation module with
more even than odd harmonics if not pushed to
hard. Replaces the "Timetravel" saturation.
- High pass filter (8-pole).
- Low shelf filter (2-pole).
- 4 peak filters (2-pole).
- High shelf filter (2-pole).
- Low pass filter (adjustable 2-8-pole).
- Adjustable input level.
- Off/On switch.
- Adjustable saturation.
- RMS and peak meters.
- Frequency response graph with controllable
- Left click mouse over and under node to
- Ctrl + left mouse click to default knobs.
- Shift + left mouse click and drag to get
precise knob movement.
DoublePrecisionEqualizer is free.