Combo Model V is a virtual combo
organ, modelled after the mother of all combo
organs: the Vox® Continental.
Changes in Combo Model V
- Improved tone generator outputs.
- Improved voice filters.
- Added auto adjust volume which “boosts”
- Improved background noise.
- Added noise gate toggle switch (so noise
gate can be switched off).
- Added subtle oscillator detune when vibrato
- Added Vox Jaguar-style monophonic manual
- Added sustain pedal support.
- Added pitch wheel/bend support.
- Added change global tuning using
- Added randomize global tuning using
- Added tuning lock (so tuning persists when
- QC LED now momentarily lights up after
retuning, indicating internals are being
- Changed QC and MIDI channel from preset
parameters to global settings.
- Double-click anywhere in red/orange area to
open settings window.
- Less memory-consuming at higher sample rates
- Fixed possible aliasing at higher
frequencies, at lower sample rates (<22kHz), and
when QC is off.
- [VST] Fixed preset selection not updating
after MIDI Program Change.
- [Windows] Fixed text input for automated
- [Mac OS X] Added AU offline rendering
- [Mac OS X] On PowerPC settings are now
stored little-endian, so projects and presets
are compatible with Intel Mac and Windows.
- [Mac OS X] Fixed decaying filter output
being cut off.
Combo Model V for Windows and Mac (VST/AU)
is available to download as freeware.