- Better error message when .net3.5 SP1
- No more error from nodebrowser when
selecting local file via mouseclick.
- Codeeditor had troubles being hidden via
ALT+3 twice in sequence.
- Fixed gettransformpointergetcolorpointer-bug.
- A vvvv_45betaXY directory can now again be
moved on disk without stopping to work in the
- Codeditor now works with effects as well.
- Timeliner loads data correctly again.
- Text (EX9) alignment and brush fixed.
- IOBox (Value Advanced) now merges subtypes
when different nodes are connected downstream.
The connection order will no longer be
important. e.g. I (Spread) and Damper
(Animation) connected to the Output of an IOBox
will always result in a Integer IOBox.
- Removed beattracker from AudioAnalysis
(DShow9) due to licensing issues.
- Now requires .net3.5 SP1 to be installed,
SlimDX no longer needed.
- New CodeEditor for effects and dynamic nodes
(via rightclick on those nodes).
- Dynamic nodes allow for plugins being
edited/recompiled at runtime.
- New PluginInterfaces V2 reducing lines of
code per plugin typically by 40% + allow custom
pin types + some more conveniences see
- New Kommunikator for previewing, saving,
uploading screenshots (via Ctrl+3).
- New WindowSwitcher (via Ctrl+TAB).
- New NodeBrowser (via doubleclick on patch or
- Shortcuts like ALT+1,2,3 and CTRL+1,2,3,W …
now also work on all plugin windows like the
Timeliner and the new CodeEditor.
- Loading vertical-horizontal-vertical links
- Start a link from a pin and end it with
middleclick to create a suitable IOBox.
- Red nodes now denote missing addons.
- Node icons show weather a node has an
associated code, patch or GUI window.
- CTRL+I won’t open an endless number of
Inspektors anymore, instead it will always bring
you up the same. if you still need more use
- Subfolders in \plugins, \effects can be
arbitrarily organized. the directory structure
is now ignored.
- No new ids are generated when simply loading
- Switch (Node Output).
- Line (EX9).
- Intersect (3d Mesh Subset Ray) works with
GetSlice (Node) now.
- FileStream2 (DShow9) now returns correct
position after a seek.
- Queue (EX9.Texture) bug fixed.
- Input Switches bug fixed.
- GlyphInfo (String) now updates Position
correctly if input changed.
- Sift (Value) used first slice of epsilon
spread only. Bug fixed.
- Intersect (Spreads Sets) returned wrong
results. Bug fixed.
- IOBox (Value Advanced) and value input pins
now take a comma as argument separator for
expressions (was semi-colon). also if no
expression is detected all non-numeric
characters are now stripped before trying to
convert the input to a number.
- Keyboard (System Window) now has an Enabled
input and a KeyCode output.
- Tokenizer (String) has a new pin called
Queue that outputs the currently queued string.
- IOBox (Value Advanced) has a new
configuration pin called Digits that defines how
many digits are displayed after the dot. Be
aware that this setting does not alter the
values, it only influences how they are shown.
It also does not (yet) influence the stepping
size when changing values using the mouse.
- IsWellformed (XML) has two new Pins:
“Validate on Parse” and “Resolve Externals”.
- Cons (Spreads) has a Bin Size output pin
- TogEdge (Animation), Change (Animation),
Change (String) don’t bang on create by default
vvvv is a toolkit
for real time video synthesis. It is designed to
facilitate the handling of large media environments
with physical interfaces, real-time motion graphics,
audio and video that can interact with many users
vvvv is free for non-commercial use.
Commercial use requires a license.