jOrgan was designed to be is a
MIDI console equally suitable for the architecture
of a classical or a theatre organ.
jOrgan can be
configured to emulate any layout of organ console
and mimics the behaviour and appearance of a real
organ console in detail, stops can be put on and
taken off 'on the fly' whilst playing.
provision for second touch, settable combination
pistons (divisional and general), swell controls,
couplers, tremulants, and stop tabs or knobs.
Multiple input and output ports can be used. 'Skins'
which give the function and appearance of
traditional classical and theatre consoles are
- runs on all major operating systems
- includes convenient editing facilities
- supports all elements known from real organs
- works with a variety of sound generators
- allows styling of realistic virtual organ
- extensible for your special requirements
jOrgan is free.