- Property to define the number of I/O
- MIDI control over the next/previous preset
- Option to automatically open the plugin
editor when selecting a preset.
- Support for Linplug MorphoX, Korg MS20, Korg
PolySix, Korg Mono/Poly.
- Better re-synchronization with the server.
- Occasional infinite loop upon exit.
- Crashes with Oatmeal.
- UI issues with Orion and PreSonus Studio1.
Zen is a Universal
Presets Manager: It loads in any host as a VST
instrument, and acts as a loader for other VSTis. So
with Zen, you can search for "Rhodes piano" and get
a list of all matching presets – regardless of the
final VSTi (Rhino, Zebra, Absynth... whatever). When
you select one of the presets in Zen, the
corresponding VSTi is automatically loaded to play
the requested preset.
Many popular VSTis are supported,
and new ones are added daily. Eventually Zen aims to
categorize all available presets, for all VSTis.
Zen is free.