- In Pianoroll, when moving over the lines, a
hint window will display the key number and
note. Use the context menu (right mouse button)
to hide/show this message.
- In Pianoroll, "Edit track", "Change time
(position) of events", the limits were wrong
when using "Move events BELOW the limit" or
"Move events ABOVE the limit".
- Setting the velocity to 0 for a note
actually deletes the note. Now you can not set
it to lower than 1.
- The velocity of a note when using the
virtual keyboard to play, is determined by the
vertical position of the mouse pointer on the
key. This value was incorrectly computed for
- Fixed a larger number of crash report bugs.
SynthFont is a
free/donationware tool for playing/rendering MIDI
files using SoundFonts and other similar sound
sources (WAV, DLS, GIGA and also VST Instruments).