Beta 2 contains mostly a couple of
bug fixes in the main program and updates in most of
the effect plug-ins and some native instruments.
legasynth sounds much better now and fluidsynth has
been updated to version 1.1.2. Also, sound skip in
Vista and 7 should be reduced, thanks to using the
new thread priorities defined in these new systems.
Beta 1 changes:
- x86 and x64 versions.
- Multithreaded audio engine (better
performance in multi-core CPUs)
- Integrated support for JBridge VST bit
bridge (use 32bit VSTs in x64 and 64bit in x32).
Needs to be activated in the Directories tab of
settings (Native Psycle bit bridging should come
- Migrated to Visual Studio 2008 (and its
runtimes) and boost 1.41.
- Better Vista/7 support (placement of files).
- Multiple fixes in the native plugins (better
support of other sampling rates than 44Khz).
Better UIs in some of them (Not all native
plugins revised yet).
- Small fixes.
Psycle is a free,
Open-Source, music creation program that offers an
easy way to create your own music, fast, and with