PHENOME is a low-CPU 8-part multitimbral Soundfont
(SF2) Player-VST Instrument with all the basic
features like ADSR, multiple filters and
arpeggiators. It has been designed to focus on
getting things done quickly rather then being
bloated with features that get hardly ever used.
- Added multi button for saving/loading multi
- Added setup screen.
- Added pitch modulation envelope per layer.
- Added reverb unit per layer.
- Added two mini-browsers for SF2 bank/patch
- Support for stereo soundfonts improved.
- Soundfont browser jumps now to 1st
- Added global performance mode feature.
- Removed layer lock feature (caused trouble
with host’s FXP/FXB save/load).
- Fixed a bug in the amp section.
- Added simple value readout for knobs.
- Added velocity playback mode switch.
Phenome for Windows (VST) is
available as a free download.