PHENOME is a low-CPU 8-part
multitimbral Soundfont (SF2) Player-VST Instrument
with all the basic features like ADSR, multiple
filters and arpeggiators. It has been designed to
focus on getting things done quickly rather then
being bloated with features that get hardly ever
- Added textfields for program/multi name and
- Added patch/bank (FXP/FXB) buttons.
- Changed buttons to popup menus.
- Effect returns are now “on” at default.
- Added filter drive/distort.
- Added note-off trigger mode.
- Added preset browser (*.phe).
- Added lock layer feature.
- Added various tooltips (hints).
Phenome is available to download as
a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows.