- Improved support for automation recording
- Added solo buttons for each pad.
- Added FM (frequency modulation) parameter to
the BassDrum model.
- Added Q (resonance) parameter to the
- Pad selector now displays pad triggers in
- Added copy/paste pad menu items in the pad
- Added user preference to view MIDI note
ranges as absolute MIDI values (0..127).
- Pads can now transmit 'velocity' via a user
- Added user preference to set default pad
- Improved meter sensitivity and accuracy.
- GUI improvements.
- Wider selection of presets in both
MiniSpillage and AudioUnit host format.
- Printer friendly manual.
- Cocoa compatible host required (Ableton Live
7 still supported).
- DSP optimisations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the GUI opening
correctly on Digital Performer 7.
- Fixed a bug that produced inconsistent Env2
- Fixed a bug that caused the Decimate2
distortion algorithm to fail occasionally.
- Fixed a bug that prevented filter cutoff
modulations from restoring properly.
MiniSpillage is a
drum synthesizer plug-in with a high resolution DSP
audio engine and a custom set of synthesis
algorithms designed exclusively for original
electronic percussion sounds. MiniSpillage is not a
recreation of classic drum machine glories nor a
homage to the past but instead aims to break new
ground and provide the modern musician with an
original electronic percussion instrument.