- Feature: LiveMode cue list. In this mode
cues are displayed with larger fonts and can't
be edited (They can be moved).
- Feature: Cue list full screen button. This
button maximizes a cue list to occupy the entire
- Fix: Meters looks "stuck" on large peaks.
- Fix: Routing menu don't show what connection
is currently used.
- Fix: Altiverb 6 did not output any sound.
- Fix: When opening a project with missing
MIDI devices and then saving the MIDI patch for
these devices was lost.
- Feature: Possible to manually replace
missing MIDI devices.
- Fix: Bug in auto scroll in cue list.
- Fix: Dragging a snapshot action tool to an
existing cue created a new snapshot.
- Fix: Adding a new snapshot and clicking
cancel created the snapshot anyway.
- Fix: Potential crash when deleting
- Fix: When editing time values, empty values
would great an error message.
- Fix: In the Routing panel of each plugin
number of connections for output chains could be
designed to be a effect rack of VST plug-ins -
specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is
very simple: using an ASIO audio card you can route
inputs and outputs through your VST plug-ins. The
program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST
effects and VST instruments.